Sunday, September 8, 2013

5 Years in the City

Greg and I celebrated 5 years of marriage on July 12, 2013. My mom babysat little Thomas for the evening so that Greg and I could go out for a fun date night in San Francisco. We have been very lucky to live close to family for our first 5 years of marriage and will miss them dearly when we move cross-country to North Carolina this month. It will be a big scary move, but I am blessed to have this incredible man by my side through all of life's adventures. I love you with all my heart and soul, Greg!

Dinner at Boudin. They have the yummiest clam chowder sourdough bread bowls and fish and chips,
and such lovely views of the bay.
Happy Anniversary to us!
These 5 years together have been the best in my life- so glad that I get to have this handsome guy forever :) 
So long for now, San Francisco! We will miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I know you guys are sad, but you three are going to make some great new memories in NC!

    ReplyDelete