Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hiking Mt. Diablo

After we moved out of our place in San Leandro so we could sell it, we moved in with my mom and sister in Alamo for a few weeks. It was really great to be able to spend some more time with them before we moved.

One day, Belle, Pepper, Tommy, and I decided to go for a hike at Mt. Diablo.  It was a HOT day, and I was not in the greatest shape just a couple of months after giving birth, but it was a fun challenge and you can't beat the beautiful views from the top!

My little hiking buddy had to get out and stretch every few miles
Love this view of the California hills!
There was a big fire at Mt. Diablo just a few weeks after we hiked here... I wonder how it looks now :(
Hiking with baby on my front and diaper bag on my back
Belle and Pepper = BFFs!
Miss these cute girls so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment